- Media Library
- About Us
Planned Maintenance Programs
Planned maintenance is the best way to prevent workflow interruptions that impact your bottom line. If your equipment runs inefficiently or breaks down, it can spell disaster.
Arbon’s Planned Maintenance Program is an ongoing schedule of regular maintenance visits designed to keep equipment in top working order and address small problems before they become serious.
Benefits of a Planned Maintenance Program:
- Factory-trained technicians: Arbon’s highly trained and certified technicians come prepared with fully-stocked trucks, so they can troubleshoot any piece of equipment
- Increased performance and efficiency: Regular cleaning and tune-ups are vital to peak performance and energy efficiency
- Less downtime: Expert inspections and condition reports identify potential problems before they bring operations to a halt
- Discounted parts: When repairs are unavoidable, save money on necessary parts
- Recommendations and consultation: Receive a free loading dock survey and an assessment and inspection of your dock and doors, followed by a report that summarises any recommendations for maintenance or repairs
- Warranty and satisfaction guarantee: Arbon is ISO-9001 certified, an independent accreditation awarded to companies who exceed best practices in quality, and offers a 12-month customer satisfaction guarantee
Arbon technicians are fully-insured, bonded, drug tested, and are also DOT (Department of Transportation) physically-compliant. Currently we have over 100,000 pieces of equipment under the Planned Maintenance Program throughout our Arbon locations.