- Media Library
- About Us
The Arbon Advantage
Arbon, as part of Rite-Hite’s® family of companies, is ISO-9001 Certified, an independent accreditation that awards companies who exceed best practices in customer service quality. Ongoing customer service surveys show that 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us to others.
Nation’s Largest Loading Dock and Door Distributor
- Over 60 offices and over 500 employees to serve you
- Over 100,000 pieces of equipment under maintenance contracts
Safety Solutions for Your Business
- Leading-edge products that have pioneered the industry
- Rite-Hite factory direct equipment with 12-month money-back guarantee
- Solution providers, not salespeople
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Expert Installation and Service
- Trial programs so you can try before you buy
- Factory-trained and certified technicians
- Fully-bonded, insured, and drug-tested personnel
- Fully-equipped service vehicles supplied with 90-day supply of parts
- Complete "After the Sale Support" programs
Free Consultative Services
- On-site inspections, assessments, and recommendations
- Dock and door planning and design services
- Local and factory product demonstrations
- Lunch and learn events awarding AIA credits
Arbon’s Commitment to Integrity and Service
A commitment to integrity and superior service is a core principle of Arbon and the entire family of Rite-Hite companies. Comprised of multiple corporations, family-owned Rite-Hite was founded in 1965 by Arthur K. White. His son, Michael White, leads the company today as owner and chairman.
Rite-Hite’s cutting-edge research and development has led to the creation of revolutionary new products, such as the Dok-Lok® trailer restraint, Safe-T-Lip® hydraulic dock leveller and the Eliminator™Gapmaster™ sealing dock shelter. Rite-Hite continues to introduce new innovations to the material handling industry, expanding its reputation for safety, quality, and problem-solving solutions.
Our employees are widely recognised authorities and they remain active in trade organisations to ensure Rite-Hite products continue to reflect evolving industry conditions.